Audit Assistant Manager (5963)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57837 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Top 10 Audit Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be a full member of either the ACCA or ACA and possess demonstrable, post-qualification experience within the Audit profession and should hold previous supervisory experience. Excellent communication skills in both English and Greek are a must.
- Auditing of international groups.
- Involvement in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered at all times.
- Supervision of staff on audit assignments to ensure effective and efficient execution and completion of work in teams.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Review and finalization of audit assignments.
- Setting and monitoring of budgets and cost controls.
- Preparing semi-annual staff assessments.
- Reviewing and approving correspondence of staff before being sent to clients.
- Reports to Partners.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Post qualification experience in Audit.
- Excellent command of the English & Greek languages.
- Sound computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and supervise others.
- Experience in coaching junior members of staff.