Assistant Accountant (Part-Time) (6939)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57782 Type: Part time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company operating in the FMCG sector, we are seeking to recruit a Part-Time Assistant Accountant to join their newly established team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will handle a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and administrative duties, including organizing and maintaining accounting documents and files, providing support during internal and/or external audits by preparing necessary documentation and assisting auditors, as well as supporting the day-to-day running of the office from an administrative perspective. Our client is seeking applicants who possess a minimum of 1+ year of relevant accounting and bookkeeping experience who hold strong administration and organisational skills. Fluency in verbal and written Greek & English is essential. This a Part-Time position and our client requires the candidate to commit to 5 working hours per day, to be completed between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday.
- Organizing and maintaining accounting documents and files in a systematic manner for easy retrieval and reference.
- Utilizing accounting software and relevant tools to perform accounting tasks efficiently.
- Assisting in identifying and resolving accounting-related issues and discrepancies.
- Providing support during internal or external audits by preparing necessary documentation and assisting auditors.
- Collaborating effectively with other team members, departments, and external parties to ensure smooth operations.
- Handling general administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, managing emails, scheduling appointments, and maintaining office supplies.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a similar field is desirable, but not essential.
- Holders of the LCCI Higher accounting certification are encouraged to apply.
- 1+ year of previous accounting and bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Able to manage, plan and prioritize workload.
- Numerate, thorough and with attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English.