Real Estate Advisor, Deal Advisory Department - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KL57762 Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber and experienced professional to join our Deal Advisory Department at our offices in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for a high caliber professional who wish to work and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Performing market research and analysis for various projects and contribute in the preparation of surveys and thought leadership material
- Compiling and/or assisting in compilations of financial models and performing financial projections and analysis of real estate projects
- Assisting and/or undertaking other advisory related assignments including business valuations, business reviews, development scenario analysis, restructuring assignments, transactions assignments, vendor/buyer due diligence etc.
- Assessing and challenging real estate valuations provided by external valuers or advisors and offering appropriate advice
- Participating and/or compiling various reports or presentations for clients
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in the field of Real Estate Management/Finance/Investment/ Development/Valuation or any related discipline
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate Market, including legal and planning framework and awareness of international real estate trends
- Professional member of RICS (MRICS) under the Valuation or Property Finance and Investment pathways or in the process/interest in completing the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) to qualify as an MRICS will be considered an advantage
- Any relevant experience in the field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Desirable knowledge of data analytic tools or programs e.g. SAS, R, Power BI
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-performance environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client, and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org