Learning Technologist Assistant, Academy Department – Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KL57758 Type: Full time
We are currently looking for a professional to assist us in expanding our eLearning services by joining our Academy Department at our offices in Nicosia. The successful junior candidate will mainly be responsible for developing eLearning courses using the Articulate 360 software and for handling any related administration matters of our LMS and webinars platforms.
- Developing multimedia enhanced eLearning courses
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts on creating web-based trainings both for technical and soft skills topics
- Collaborating with trainers to convert Power Point based trainings to eLearning courses
- Liaising with Stakeholders, Risk, Compliance and other specialists to ensure eLearning compatibility
- Handling any related administration matters of Academy’s LMS (such as Moodle) and webinars (such as Webex) platforms
- Assisting in all training related matters regarding Academy’s face to face events
- University Degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Digital Technologies- or any other relevant degree, provided that it included IT or digital technology modules
- Relevant working experience in a similar role or a technology focused environment for at least 1 year, is a prerequisite
- Experience in the field of technology-enhanced learning, such as digital assessments, interactive learning resources, SCORM packages etc., using eLearning content creation tools, is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 platform, is a prerequisite
- Experience in LMS administration, is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of or previous experience in using gamification in eLearning will be considered as an advantage
- Audio/visual editing skills and/or graphic design will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written language skills in both Greek and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pacing environment
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Detailed oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable person
If you believe that you have the above qualifications, and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org