Senior Auditors (Audit Department, Limassol)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KL05628 Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit Senior Auditors for our Limassol offices. The successful candidates will be working as part of a team on audit engagements. They will be responsible for specific sections of the audit as well as act as in charge for certain projects depending on size and complexity of the project. Apart from the technical training, they will also receive on the job coaching on how to enhance his/her competencies and eventually develop into an efficient manager.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements
- Reporting results of work performed to more senior staff
- Providing on the job training to more junior members of the team
- Conducting reviews in tax computations and tax returns
- Must be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 1 year of audit experience
- Good up to date knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Ability to work and thrive in a high performance environment
- Resourcefulness and problem solving skills
- High level organizational and time management skills
- Strong focus on quality
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical and provident fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.