Arabic-Speaking Accountants (All Levels) (Hybrid) (6712)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR54499 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global provider of Audit, Accounting & Tax related services, we are seeking to recruit a number of Arabic-Speaking Accountants, with varying levels of experience to join their growing teams based in either Nicosia or Limassol. Working as part of the Tax Reporting & Strategy department, the successful applicants will be responsible for handling a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks to support the department. You will ideally possess an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or a similar field and has a desire to learn and develop within the accounting field. Fluency in both verbal and written Arabic and English is essential as well as the ability to work freely in Cyprus, without the need for a work permit. Our client is open to applicants at Graduate level, or those with extensive accounting experience. Highly competitive remuneration packages are available, including 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and flexible working conditions.
You will have the opportunity to work on a vast portfolio of projects and collaborate closely with colleagues and clients from all over the world. You will be trained and will develop a range of accounting and bookkeeping skills, under guidance from industry experts. Your scope of work will include Accounting, Tax, Payroll & IFRS related tasks and duties. You will obtain in-depth knowledge of cutting edge methodologies and available technology and be provided with ongoing coaching and support to continually strengthen your acquired skills.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or in a related field.
- 0-5+ years of experience with exposure in accounting.
- Fluency in Arabic is essential, both written and verbal.
- Candidates must possess a valid work permit and/or be eligible to work in Cyprus.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- Professional discipline and excellent analytical skills.
- Team oriented.
- Computer literate (MS Office, G-suite).
- A competitive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible working conditions.