VAT Manager (6657)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR53601 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accounting services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a VAT Manager to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for preparing, reviewing and submitting a variety of VAT related forms and obligations on behalf of clients, including VAT, VIES & OSS. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another relevant field and possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience in a relevant VAT focused role. Candidates who are either Part or Fully Qualified members of the ACA/ACCA are encouraged to apply, although this is not essential.
- VAT forms preparation and submission.
- VIES forms preparation and submission.
- OSS submission.
- VAT registrations.
- VAT deregistrations.
- Claiming VAT refunds.
- Extensive communication with the Department of Tax.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified members of either the ACA or ACCA are encouraged to apply, although this is not essential.
- Approximately 3+ years of proven experience in a VAT focused role is essential.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English.
- Strong VAT technical skills.
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines.