Russian Speaking Aftersales Executive
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB53282 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies on the Cyprus market, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Russian Speaking Aftersales Executive in Limassol.
- Client information support after the conclusion of sale agreement (construction status, construction delays, construction completion date and etc.)
- Working with client’s request to make changes to the standard specification of the property (layout, interior decoration, built-in furniture, installation of any additional equipment)
- Meetings with clients (including the meetings at the construction site)
- Communication with suppliers and contractors, control over the performance of their work
- Control of payment to suppliers. Work in the SAP program
- Inspection of apartments to check the quality of finishing work and installation of all equipment agreed with the client.
- Preparation of reports on the results of inspections
- Monitoring the elimination of completed comments
- Transfer of property to clients, including informing the client about the project completion date, control of client’s payments for the apartment, preparing the necessary documents and marketing materials for the delivery process, meeting with the client on the project, demonstrating the property, and installed equipment, making a list of client comments, monitoring the elimination of client comments
- Handling customer complaints
- Providing feedback to the clients
- Warranty and post-warranty clients support (receiving comments, monitoring their elimination)
- Maintaining internal reports
Requirements for the position:
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian and English, Greek will be considered an advantage
- Тechnical awareness; knowledge of construction norms and rules
- Experience in the construction/real estate industry for at least 2-3 years will be an advantage
- University degree
- Stress resistant
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within the accounting department
- Comfortable and prestigious office
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their application.