Key Account Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#QL53236 Type: Full time / Remote
Leading DMC (local operator) in 11 destinations in Latin America with its own 11 local offices, local travel experts designing and operating tours for all travel professionals in the world since 35 years.
You will be a purely commercial role, specialising in providing a personalised service to the company’s key clients.
- Responsible for the company’s key accounts.
- Ensures customer satisfaction from commercial approaches to the post-sales phase, i.e. the complete cycle of the relationship.
- Coordinates the relationship between the client and the company’s teams.
- Follow-up of customer relations in the assigned market.
- In charge of consolidating the company’s key accounts/clients.
Qualifications and skills required for the position:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in tourism or related sectors.
- Ability to communicate in 2 languages (ideally English, in addition to Spanish which is mandatory).
- TourplanNX (ideally, but not compulsory)
- CRM management (ideally SalesForce)
- Good command of Ms Excel
- Excellent reporting and data generation capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of the destination / country on a tourism level
- Intermediate financial skills
- Commercial (sales) skills
- Studies in tourism would be a plus
- Studies in business administration would be an asset