Customer Support Officer (Shift-Patterns) (6464)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR51103 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international Investment Firm with expanding operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Officer to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for ensuring clients receive an outstanding level of service at all times via various channels including phone, email and chat. You should hold previous experience in a similar client focused role and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Previous experience working within the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors. Rotational 24/5 shift patterns apply for this role.
- Implement the customer service policies of the company.
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Handle all types of enquiries from customers via chat, phone call or email.
- Enter and regularly update customers account information in the company’s records and systems.
- Provide help to customers respective to the company’s services.
- Investigate and solve customer problems or complaints by clarifying and determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to the customer, expediting correction or adjustment in case this is needed and following up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with various departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations.
- Ideally hold a University Degree.
- Possess previous experience in a similar client focused role is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Previous experience working in the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
- Very good knowledge of Office 365.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to handle challenging situations and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to work on a 24/5 rotational shift basis.