Assistant Project Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB49442 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager for our office in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Organize and control of the projects assigned from the ground up to commissioning.
- Monitor the project’s key parameters such as budget, time and quality.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications.
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data.
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise.
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Oversee delivery and commissioning.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for the management team.
- Monitor and enforce compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite.
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation.
- Materials schedule and budgeting.
- Report to the Project Manager.
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in the construction industry
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Solid knowledge of Cyprus Contracts
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge MS Project, AutoCad, MS Office
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player with leadership abilities
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.