This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM49310 Type: Full time
Position: Python Developer
Department: I.T. Services
Reports To: Software Developer Team Leader
Location: Larnaca - Cyprus
Our company is expanding rapidly, driven by a culture of innovation and passion for finance and technology. We are looking for highly motivated, innovative, and collaborative individuals to join our team. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where your contributions will have a direct impact on our company's growth. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to have you on board!
Developer (Junior/Senior)—Development Team:
We are seeking talented and driven software developers to join our elite development teams. As a member of our team, you will be working on cutting-edge projects, utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies to create innovative solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about technology, and strive for excellence in their work. Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, able to think outside the box, and always looking for ways to improve. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in software development, we want to hear from you!
Here's what you'll need to bring to the table:
- A love for coding and a desire to create amazing software. We want someone who is excited about the latest technologies and is always eager to learn more.
- A willingness to take on new challenges and push yourself to the next level. We're looking for someone who is self-motivated and is always looking for ways to improve.
- A team player attitude, who is open to share knowledge, give and receive feedback, and work collaboratively with other team members
- A desire to be part of something bigger than just a job. We're building something amazing here, and we want you to be a part of it.
Strong Advocates of Clean Code:
We are strong advocate of writing clean, readable and well-documented code. By following best practices and standards such as:
- Using meaningful and consistent variable and function names
- Writing self-explanatory code with minimal comments
- Organizing code into small, focused functions and classes
- Avoiding unnecessary code and complexity
- Following established coding conventions and style guides
- Writing automated tests to ensure the stability and reliability of the code
- Keeping the codebase free from technical debt
By following these principles, you will help to ensure that the codebase remains maintainable, scalable and easy to understand, even as the project evolves over time.
Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and innovation. As a member of one of our teams, you'll be working directly with Product Managers, stakeholders, and a diverse group of talented developers in a highly cross-functional and autonomous environment. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and drive them to success.
We are always striving to improve the way we work and we highly value the principles of Object Oriented Programming, Solid Principles, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design, TDD, Refactoring and CI/CD. These principles guide our development process and help us deliver high-quality products.
We believe in fostering an environment where everyone's ideas are heard and everyone's contributions are valued. We're constantly learning and growing, and we're looking for someone who shares that passion for growth and is excited about the opportunity to work on innovative projects and make a real impact.
Technologies we use:
Our web app technology stack primarily consists of Python, Tornado, and FastAPI, but we're constantly exploring and experimenting with other languages and technologies. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, as long as they possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming languages. The following is a non-exhaustive list of technologies that we currently utilize:
Web frameworks and libraries:
- Python FastApi
- Python Tornado
- .Net Core
- React Native
- MariaDB Galera Cluster
- Elasticsearch Cluster
- MongoDB Replica Set Cluster
- Cockroachdb Cluster
- Redis Cluster
Message Queue technologies:
Web Server technologies:
Containerization and orchestration technologies:
If you're ready to take your software development skills to new heights and be a part of a team of passionate and dedicated developers, we want to hear from you! We're looking for someone who shares our love for creating amazing software and is ready to push themselves to the next level. If you're excited about the opportunity to work on innovative projects and make a real impact, let's connect and build something epic together!
What we offer:
- Each employee gets up to two sprints of "innovation time" a year to play with new toys or product ideas.
- Plenty of time is given for improving our code base, technology, and architecture
- Plenty of paid subscriptions for continuous learning (eg pluralsight, safaribooks, realpython etc.)
- Support and advice for obtaining certifications
- Regularly attend conferences and community events
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer