This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#ML49104 Type: Full time
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations, and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
We ‘re on a mission to find the best talent out there. We are now looking for a talented Microbiologist to join our Microbiology team in our offices in Limassol .
What the job looks like?
The Microbiologist will have the opportunity to:
- Perform Microbiological testing on pharmaceutical products and document all records.
- Develop and prepare Validation protocols for new test methods.
- Perform test on water samples, bulk products and starting materials and document all records.
- Maintain accurate records and perform all tests under GMP guidelines
- Maintain purchase orders for consumables used and monitor inventory
- Continuous familiarization with Pharmacopeia and Guideline papers to ensure adherence to current procedures
What does it take to do the job?
- University degree in Microbiology. A postgraduate degree will be considered as an advantage
- At least one year of experience in pharmaceutical microbiological testing or food industry microbiological testing
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and oral
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
By joining us you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a fast-growing company
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- 13th Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Modern & Professional Work Environment
- Multiple events to bond with the team
- Participation in the Company’s Provident fund where the employer contributes 7% of the monthly salary
- Optional participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, and Discount Scheme
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself through our ‘Employee Training & Development Path’
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, apply now by uploading your cv below or by completing the online application.
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
Department: Microbiology Lab
Employment Status: Full Time
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.