PwC - Management Assistant
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL49066 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will join us as a Management Assistant, providing secretarial and administrative support to a team, in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment, maintaining the high professional standards of the company.
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries, planning and coordinating internal and external appointments
- Providing support to prepare various documents and reports
- Providing general administrative support
- Assisting with presentations and publications of the company
- Assisting with reports and other materials of the company
What we are looking for
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or in a related field
- 2 years previous relevant working experience including experience in drafting
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong teamwork skills, with a friendly and open personality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong command of the Greek and English language
- Computer literate (MS Office, GSuite)
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality