Information Security Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PP49034 Type: Full time
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Information Security Administrator then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Monitor the security of all network systems.
- Recommend and implement additional security solutions or enhancements to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Perform risk assessments with business units, and develop incident response plans.
- Lead incident response activities for all information security events, including data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Supervise the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
- Recommend and implement systems, policies, and procedures required for maintaining ISO27001 and NIS degree compliance.
- Create and maintain the Information Systems disaster recovery plan as well as the BCP.
- Maintain the Information Security Management System Policy.
- Develop and conduct security awareness training for all staff. Provide in-depth security training for network team staff.
- Provide reports on the state of Primetel information security.
All you need is…
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Security Role
- Excellent Knowledge of basic security fundamentals, desktop and server support and networking concepts
- Attentive to detail, as demonstrated by regularly verifying all work thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Adaptability to change
- Networking basics
- Solid collaboration skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Driven to learn and stay current professionally
- Any Certifications related to Information Security will be consider an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we Offer
• Attractive remuneration package
• Provident Fund
• Private medical health cover
• A friendly and positive working environment
• Personal and professional development
To apply, visit the below link and fill the online job application: