Web Graphics Designer – Arabic Speaking - Cyprus, Greece or Remote
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM48813 Type: Full time / Remote
Reference Number: GR_GWD1221
We are looking for an experienced Web Graphics Designer, filled with passion and drive, to join our fast-growing marketing team in the MENA and Africa regions. Your work will unlock the power of our brands and you will collaborate with other creative professionals to produce effective and highly engaging designs.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Translate requirements into design ideas/mock-ups and present them
- Work closely with copywriters, UI/UX designers and the regional marketing manager to create and design online and offline promotional and marketing material based on the company’s needs
- Design promotional material for marketing campaigns such as web banners, social media visuals, infographics, and educational guides
- Ensure finalised designs are visually engaging, on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements; legal and copyright standards; processes and procedures
- Liaise with external associates to arrange the printing of marketing, advertising and promotional material
- Keep up-to-date with recent technological and software developments within the web and graphic design fields
- Perform any other related tasks assigned to you by the Business Development Marketing Manager
- Degree or certification in web or graphic design
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Portfolio of completed design projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
- Knowledge of prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch and InVision will be considered an advantage
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative and passionate about web and graphic design
- Very good knowledge of Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!