Front-Desk Administrator (6363)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47510 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a respected provider of Financial & Payment services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Front-Desk Administrator to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the Front-Desk area of the company as well as providing ongoing office administration support to a busy team. You will need to possess strong administrative and organisational skills as well as previous experience in a similar role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and any knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Receptionist duties, greeting guests, arranging meetings, arranging courier pickup and collection.
- Handling of incoming calls.
- Keeping registers of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Keeping register of the Company’s assets.
- Coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Managing travel arrangements/agenda/appointments for the upper management.
- Liaising with external associates such as suppliers/ partners and local authorities.
- Preparing, updating and filing company's statutory documents and statutory registers.
- Ensuring sufficient stock of office, cleaning and kitchen supplies.
- General office management tasks.
- Any academic background relating to Secretarial Studies will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous work experience within a similar administration focused role is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.