Recruitment Consultant (6279)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47503 Type: Full time
Due to continued organic growth, CareerFinders is looking to expand again and we are seeking to recruit an additional Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in our Limassol office! We are open to both Junior-Level and more experienced professionals who are keen to forge a successful career in the recruitment industry. If you enjoy interacting with professionals from a wide spectrum of industry sectors, are target orientated and possess excellent communication and organisational skills, we would like to hear from you. We offer a healthy and collaborative working environment, a competitive basic salary and one of the best, if not the best commission structures available in the market, with uncapped earning potential. You will need to be fluent in both verbal and written English to a high standard and any knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from potential clients and candidates.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Entering detailed candidate and client information into our in-house CRM System.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using our candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client to review.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client if/when required.
- Briefing applicants about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements/agreements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates regarding salary rates and general market feedback.
- Working towards meeting and exceeding financial/sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Representing and promoting the CareerFinders brand at various industry-relevant events, career exhibitions and conferences across Cyprus.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business or a related field.
- Previous experience in Recruitment is highly desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English are a must; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Strong sales, business development and negotiation skills are a must.
- Previous experience working with CRM Systems will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous and demonstrable experience of meeting and ideally exceeding sales targets is highly desirable.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- A competitive basic salary with an excellent commission structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- A healthy, vibrant and inclusive working environment.
- Approximately 30 days of paid annual leave per annum.
- 2:00pm Finish each Friday.
- No overtime culture, with a very healthy work/life balance.