Affiliate Manager (6278)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47502 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Affiliate Manager to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for recruiting new affiliates as well as developing and maintaining existing relationships with affiliates through ongoing and proactive communication. You will have previous experience in affiliate management, ideally from the Forex, Financial Services and/or FinTech sectors and possess a native or near-native level of verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Recruit new affiliates.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with affiliates through ongoing and proactive communication.
- Monitoring, analysis and optimization of data.
- Reviewing content on websites to ensure it is relevant and appropriate for the brand or product being promoted.
- Training team members to ensure that they understand company policies and procedures.
- Reviewing sales reports to determine which campaigns are producing results and which ones need to be improved or discontinued.
- Analyzing demographic data and statistics to identify emerging markets and opportunities for new products or services.
- Communicating with clients to answer questions and resolve issues relating to their account.
- Evaluating the performance of affiliate managers by reviewing sales reports, interview notes, and other documentation regarding their performance.
- Negotiating contracts with new affiliates or renewing existing agreements with existing partners.
- An academic background relating to Marketing and/or Digital Marketing will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous experience as an Affiliate Manager is essential; ideally within the Forex and/or FinTech sectors.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Responsive problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken) in English are a must.
- As existing database of affiliates and contacts will be considered a strong advantage.
- High level Excel skills with the ability to analyse and edit data and reports.