Personal Assistant (6342)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47221 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly reputable and expanding provider of Legal Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will support the Managing Director of the firm from an administrative perspective, including diary management, travel coordination as well as screening phone calls, enquiries and requests. You will need to possess proven experience within a similar role and possess outstanding organisational and administration skills. Fluency in English and Greek is a must and any knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage. Prior experience working for a Law Firm or Corporate Services provider will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- To provide PA/Secretarial support to the Managing Director.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for MD and Senior Management team.
- Take notes and provide general assistance during presentations and meetings.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Conducting travel arrangements as and when required from Senior Management.
- Ideally educated degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek are a must; knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Very strong IT skills including all Microsoft packages (Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications is highly preferred).
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Team player and proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required.
- Trustworthy, reliable, time conscious, ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.