UI/UX Designer (6250)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47215 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a talented UI/UX Designer to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for conducting a range of user research activities including contextual walkthroughs, concept and usability tests and be able to translate user insights and research findings into design goals and objectives. You will possess outstanding design skills with a portfolio to prove it and be comfortable working with industry design, UI and prototyping tools.
- Conduct a range of user research activities like contextual walkthroughs, concept and usability tests.
- Translate user insights and research findings into design goals and objectives.
- Produce a range of UX deliverables to help communicate process and design.
- Use prototyping tools to create interfaces, interactions, and workflows rooted in user needs and goals using a common pattern set.
- Present designs to project teams and key stakeholders, making clear reasoning behind your decisions, ensuring successful handover.
- Provide deliverables on-time and on-spec.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to troubleshoot and explore alternatives.
- Deliver sketches, wireframes, user flows, designs, facilitate workshops.
- Ensure that UI team lead is made aware of project progress at all major milestones.
- Review and constructively feedback on work from designers across the team.
- Develop UI screens with coordination of the development team.
- Update company websites with new features and content.
- Great visual design skills with a portfolio to prove it.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills (including responsive design and theory).
- Comfort with design, UI and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, Zepelin, and/or Figma) and experience relevant to Visual Design for UX.
- Experience with HTML for email.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Experience in app design is a bonus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private health insurance plan participation.
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.