Business Intelligence Developer (Tableau & SQL) (6248)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47213 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies operating in the field of Investment Services, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer with knowledge of Tableau & SQL to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will work as part of a team designing and developing models, dashboards, reports and data visualizations from various structured and unstructured data sources and providing analytical based solutions using Tableau. You will hold an academic background relating to Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a similar field and possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau as well as possessing strong knowledge of SQL.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Build sustainable solutions in Tableau using different data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Data warehouses (Snowflake etc), etc…
- Reviewing and improving existing BI solutions and collaborating with teams to integrate new BI solutions.
- Act as Tableau developer and work closely with internal teams to ensure data sources are accurate, available, and analysable.
- Hands on experience with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Create and edit queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Build and publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server. Collaborate with internal teams, clean, and standardized data to meet the business requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience using Tableau Desktop, Creator, and Server.
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational databases, and normalization.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Experience working with large and complex data set able to write simple queries to create calculated fields.
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
- Experience working on a support team environment by documenting, researching, solving problems via phone calls or email ticketing system.
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality.