Junior BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM47192 Type: Full time
Position: Junior BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
Department: I.T. Services
Reports To: Head of Business Intelligence
Location: Larnaca – Cyprus
Company is seeking a motivated business intelligence junior developer who is ready to work within an exciting,
fast-paced environment. The junior developer will assist in analysing data and transforming them into valuable information, designing reports, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Design, build and deploy basic BI solutions (e.g., ETL operations, reporting tools)
- Develop and execute database queries
- Analyses data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- Collaborate with other teams for data integration
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), Data
Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Experience in any of the following BI technologies will be consider an advantage: Microsoft SQL Server,
- Microsoft Visual Studio Data Tools, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Reporting Services
(SSRS), OLAP technologies, Power BI and Oracle BI (OBIEE)
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar would be an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our career’s webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer