IT Systems Administrator (6240)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47153 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of IT Consultancy services to clients across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers and virtualization on behalf of clients. You will have previous, demonstrable experience within a similar position and be fluent in English. Any relevant industry certifications will be considered advantageous.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Administration and user support (Office365, G-SUITE, Amazon Cloudberry Backup).
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Any System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Fluency in English language.
- Attractive remuneration package based on previous experience and yearly bonus.
- Quarterly bonus based on the performance.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.
- Career growth opportunities within a fast-growing business environment.