Head of Marketing & Operations (6334)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47116 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established and expanding Media Company with operations in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Operations to join their team. The successful applicant will oversee the entire marketing and media department of the company, as well as playing a key role overseeing its day-to-day operations. You will need to possess approximately 3-5+ years of previous experience working in media and marketing and possess excellent leadership skills and experience. A native or at least very advanced level of written and spoken English is essential.
- Liaise with Management to make decisions for operational activities and setting strategic goals.
- Manage the entire Media & Marketing department.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Participate in conceptualization, development and monitoring of media projects.
- Launch, coordinate and supervise marketing campaigns.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Train and supervise employees of the Media and Marketing Department and make sure that the Media and Marketing Department is adequately staffed.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Follow and monitor latest trends in the Media, Marketing and Software Development industries for further optimization and implementation of the latest trends, technology and techniques in the Media and Marketing Department.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR and/or hold an MBA.
- Approximately 3-5+ years of prior media/digital related business development and management experience is a must.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and an ability to balance quantitative analysis with marketing creativity.
- Strong experience & know how in media, marketing and technology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Native or Advanced level English.
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.