Online Reputation Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SD47061 Type: Full time
GNORA, a dynamic communications consultancy and public affairs company, is looking to recruit an Online Reputation Specialist.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients to plan and implement online reputation activities, including social media and digital campaigns. The person will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the clients’ digital communication and community building activities.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of the clients’ products and services, business culture and competition
- Coordinating with the graphic designer to create visual content
- Creating social media and online media Action Plans on different channels
- Planning and implementing social media and other digital campaigns
- Creating and sharing content related to Online Client Reputation Management
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Digital Communication, Social Media Management, Online PR or related fields
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Proven strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking, organizational and management skills
- Experience in Social Media Management Platforms; Website & SEO, Email Marketing or Paid Online Campaigns management will be considered as an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV via email to: email@example.com by 9 December 2022.