QA Manager (6098)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47041 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will play a key role in the ongoing development of the Quality Assurance team, overseeing the development and execution of software test plans and the analysis of test results. You will hold an academic background relating to Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field and possess 5+ years of proven experience in Software Quality Assurance, including managerial and team leadership experience. Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Build, establish and manage the QA team/discipline for the business.
- Develop quality strategies for products and oversee the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results.
- Execute the activities of the software quality assurance function for maximum date and quality predictability, with effective risk awareness and management.
- Work closely with other functional disciplines, especially engineering and design.
- Participate in the writing of effective manual or automated test scripts using approved testing tools, scripting tools and development tools based on documented requirements and technical specifications provided.
- Triage and analyze defects to identify gaps in test coverage and improvements in the team’s processes.
- Clearly communicate QA results, concerns, project status and potential risks to project schedule to management and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and training to QA members.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for the QA team.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience in leading software QA teams.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in android/iOS automation testing.
- Proficient in the use of automated tools used to support testing (e.g., test management, automated testing, defect tracking, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong sense of ownership of open project issues with regard to quality and the requisite tenacity to see issues through to closure.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private health insurance plan participation.
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and upskill in automation testing across Android/iOS/Java/C# applications.
- Continuous personal developments and international training opportunities with certifications.