QA Automation Engineer (6099)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47039 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will work as part of an established and growing Quality Assurance team to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured automated test cases. You will hold an academic background relating to Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field and possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience in Quality Assurance and Test Automation. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured automation test cases in Python.
- Perform automated functional and performance testing.
- Maintain the current test automation system and develop new features.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with the QA team.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of proven work experience in Quality Assurance and Test Automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies.
- Experience with Python and Selenium.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in Android/iOS automation testing will be considered an advantage.
- Any prior experience testing banking-related software will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private health insurance plan participation.
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and upskill in automation testing across Android/iOS/Java/C# applications.
- Continuous personal developments and international training opportunities with certifications.