Senior Lawyer (Corporate & Commercial Department) (6059)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47035 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Lawyer to join their expanding Corporate & Commercial Team. The successful applicant will possess an academic background in Law, be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess approximately 10+ years of post-qualification experience in Corporate & Commercial Law either gained working for Law Firm or as an In-House Legal Advisor. Fluency in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Coordinate and administrate corporate procedures regarding the day-to-day management of our clients’ companies in the review, drafting and preparation of corporate documents (forms for the Registrar of Companies, reviewing and drafting of multiple corporate documents including minutes & resolutions, POA’s, M&AAs, Corporate Registers etc.).
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions.
- Undertaking of Liquidations and Strike off procedures.
- Providing legal advice and consultation regarding Corporate and Commercial legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts.
- Communication with public authorities and external associates.
- Reviewing documentation of the clients for AML purposes.
- Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law.
- Trusts Formations.
- Intellectual Property Agreements and Trademarks.
- Handling of all Cross-border and local merger & acquisition.
- Attend meetings / liaise with clients, be involved in Business Development activities for the firm and establish strong client relations.
- Supervision of corporate department client accounts (Renewals, Suspended, Lost Clients).
- Collaboration with Accounting department for Audit Reports – AR – Settlement of Invoices.
- Report to Managing Partner of the firm.
- Holder of an LLB.
- Holder of an LLM Degree and/or postgraduate and/or BVC or LPC will be considered an advantage.
- A member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Approximately 10+ years of experience as a Corporate/Commercial lawyer in a law firm or in-house corporate legal consultant.
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113.
- Experience dealing with all the procedures of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Excellent knowledge of Business English and Greek.
- Strong organisation skills and multitasking abilities.
- Good communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Career-driven and dynamic personality.
- Focus on finding solutions and have a client-centric approach.
- Be a constructive problem-fixer with strong negotiation skills and initiative.
- Be a true team player, respectful, resourceful, polite and professional.
- Take an active part in growth-related activities of the firm including Business Development for your department, conference participation, webinar and seminar participation.
- Actively collaborate and participate in team building activities and events.