Call Centre Representatives (6100)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47034 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established and respected company, we are seeking to recruit a number of Call Centre Representatives to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicants will possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle incoming requests in a highly professional and diligent manner. Excellent communications skills in Greek and English are essential and any previous experience within a similar role will be considered a significant advantage, although full training will be provided. Rotational shift-patterns on a 24/7 basis apply for these positions.
- Providing customer and support to clients over the phone.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Handling complaints and logging them in the internal system.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone manner.
- Any previous experience working within a Call Centre environment will be considered a significant advantage.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Ability to work on rotational 24/7 shift-patterns.