Customer Support Agent (Shift-Rotations) (6238)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47033 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding International Group of Companies with diverse product offerings including Marketing, Information Technology & Translation services, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Agent to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should possess some previous experience working in a similar Customer Support focused position and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Our client requires the successful applicant to work on rotational shift patterns that include night-shifts.
- Assisting clients in a friendly, helpful manner via Live Chat, telephone and email.
- Maintaining the company’s high standard of client communication.
- Working as part of a team to ensure department KPI’s are met, particularly with regards to response times and client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of services at all times.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Previous experience within a similar Customer Service related position is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Fluency and/or Native level of English is essential.
- Any additional language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus without a Permit.
- Ability to work on rotational shift-patterns as follows: 12:00pm – 9:00pm & 9:00pm to 6:00am.