Sales Representative (Hybrid) (6231)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47029 Type: Full time / Remote
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Freight Forwarding company with operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new business opportunities with prospective clients, as well as managing and maximising relationships with existing clients. A background in Sales and/or Business Development is needed and previous experience working in the Shipping and/or Freight Forwarding industry is highly desirable. Fluency in both Greek & English is a must. Our clients offers a competitive remuneration package including a basic salary, commission and company car. With offices in Larnaca, our client is able to offer onsite, hybrid or remote working conditions for the right candidate based in Cyprus.
- Engage prospects and customers to present the company’s services and maximise potential and existing client relationships.
- Perform regular visits to qualified prospects and customers to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represent the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Complete regular updates in the CRM System and prepare/submit all required reports in an accurate and timely manner to Management.
- Meet and ideally exceed designated annual revenue targets.
- An academic background in Business Administration or a related field is desirable, but not essential.
- Relevant Sales and/or Business Development experience is essential.
- Prior experience in either the Shipping and/or Freight Forwarding industry is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of meeting and ideally exceeding designated sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English are a must.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.