Social Media & Community Manager (6230)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47028 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading multi-licensed, multi-asset Fintech Group on a mission to revolutionize the way people trade online, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Social Media & Community Manager to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will serve as a key point of contact for the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs as well as generating comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends, providing meaningful feedback. An academic background in Marketing, PR or a similar field is highly desirable and a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience within a similar role is a must. Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential and any prior experience working in either the Forex, Fintech, Financial Services and/or Gaming industries will be considered an advantage.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs.
- Design and implement a social media strategy that aligns with our business goals.
- Work towards specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news).
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines.
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with other internal teams like sales, retention and customer service to ensure communication and brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to comments and queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR or a related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of proven work experience as a Social Media & Community Manager is a must.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Strong Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mindset and multitasking skills.