Front-Desk Administrator (6234)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR47025 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies who provide clients with a range of Professional Services including Accounting, Tax & Corporate Services, we are seeking to recruit a Front-Desk Administrator to join their team based in the heart of Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing critical Administration support to the Group and will therefore possess strong administrative and organisational skills as well as previous experience in a similar role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English are a must.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure that the visitors are comfortable while waiting and offer refreshments.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Prepare meeting and training rooms when required.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensure reception, meeting and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable, equipped with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, drinks, brochures).
- Any other adhoc general administration duties as required by Management.
- Any academic background relating to Secretarial Studies will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous work experience within a similar administration focused role is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English.