Junior Accountant (6084)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46950 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing support to the Finance function of the company by carrying out daily reconciliations of client funds, maintaining financial records, processing invoices and preparing reports. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance or Economics and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience within a Finance and/or Accounting role. Any previous experience working within the Forex industry will be considered an advantage and fluency in English is a must.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts, both corporate and client accounts.
- Daily reconciliation of PSP transactions with the trading system.
- Client transactions/trading book to be posted in the accounting system.
- Process any other daily reconciliations as required.
- Process supplier payments and maintain supplier ledger & reconcile to supplier statements.
- Calculating and making provisions for prepayments and accruals.
- Updating FA schedule and calculating depreciation (if applicable to the assigned entity).
- Responsible for processing staff expense claim forms, staff credit cards and petty cash.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to be reviewed by Head of Finance.
- Assist with daily reporting and posting of journal entries in the accounting system.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requirements, which may arise from time to time.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- A minimum of 1+ years of previous experience in Finance/Accounting is essential.
- Any previous Finance and/or Accounting experience within the Forex industry will be considered an advantage.
- Works well as part of a team in a multi-tasking environment.
- Quick learner.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English are a must.
- Attention to detail.