Internal Legal Advisor (6323)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46928 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a licensed Investment Group with global operations, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Legal Advisor to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will assist in all of the Company’s legal operations which include Cyprus and UK Real Estate investments, Cyprus fund management and UK financing operations functions. You will ideally hold an academic background in the Legal field and should possess approximately 3+ years of post-qualification experience in corporate and commercial law. Fluency in both written and spoken Greek & English is a must.
- Assist in all the company’s legal operations which include Cyprus and UK Real Estate investments, Cyprus fund management and UK financing operations functions.
- Engage with other teams within the company and provide legal advice to support the strategic agenda of the company and of the Group.
- Assist with reporting obligations of an investment firm and other related matters.
- Assist in undertaking due diligence for real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and where necessary co-ordinate with external counsel.
- As Legal Advisor you will provide operational advice in legal issues and support the management and employees on different topics.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with the day-to-day operations of the legal department including keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ideally educated in Law or a related field.
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage.
- Approximately 3+ years of post-qualification experience in corporate and commercial law.
- Experience in advising on commercial contracts with strong contract drafting and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, as required.
- Ability to use initiative and a willingness to embrace innovation and continuous improvement.
- A committed and motivated individual, eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Strong commercial awareness, attention to detail and professionalism.
- Any related Credit financing and UK Real Estate experience will be deemed an advantage.
- CySEC Advanced Examination holder will be an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language (both oral and written).
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Provident Fund.
- Personal & Career growth opportunities.
- Friday afternoons off.