Spanish-Speaking Customer Experience Officers (Athens)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM46845 Type: Full time
Reference Number: GR_CCOSP1021
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Spanish speaker with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!