This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB46792 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Housekeeping Manager for our projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee and work in bringing in efficiencies within the Housekeeping operations.
- Responsible for overseeing ordering in of supplies, stock and cost controls and ensuring that the sub-contractors deliver on the manning agreed
- Perform routine inspections of all areas and work on improvements with the sub-contractors
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure ongoing training for the team takes place.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place to both adhere to all H&S requirements along allowing the department to work efficiently.
- Regular inspection of all of the company's projects
Requirements for the position:
- Experience in cleaning in a 5* hotel/leisure sector in a managerial position
- Proven track record of success in improving standards and increasing efficiency in a large business.
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control skills
- Driving License holder
- Proficiency, at a very good level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment and passion to deliver excellent level of customer service
- Ability to work under immense pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Expert Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures is essential
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.