This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#UH46771 Type: Full time
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Admissions Advisor.
- Act as a point of contact with prospective students, parents, teachers, agents or advisors, as per the Admissions Team procedures.
- Effectively manage the admissions process of all educational programmes, applying agreed criteria in order to make admissions recommendations consistently and fairly.
- Process incoming applications, checking qualifications, and providing accurate information and practical assistance to all applicants.
- Conduct interviews and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
- Maintain appropriate records, including details of student enquiries, applications, interviews and offers.
- Actively participate in Open Days, Educational fairs, High School conventions, Agent events in Cyprus and overseas and be flexible with work schedule during these days,
- Researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences including new partnerships.
- Contribute towards promotional plans and marketing campaigns for UNIC Health programmes, aiming for awareness and lead generation in line with institutional goals while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives.
- Deliver an excellent customer service to applicants and internal stakeholders.
- Proven work experience as an Admissions Officer / Advisor, or similar role with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor degree in Marketing and Postgraduate studies will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English & Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals.
- Ability to travel overseas when necessary and work flexible hours during peak enrolment season.
- Attention to detail.
- Be results-oriented, with a high attention to customer-service to attract and retain qualified leads.
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to email@example.com by Tuesday, 6th December 2022.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Admissions Advisor with reference number A22AA06 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.