Senior Transaction Lawyer (5389)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46744 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of legal services in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably qualified Senior Transaction Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess 4+ years of relevant post-qualification experience in the legal field.
- Drafting and reviewing key finance documents, such as facility agreements, pledge agreements, charge documents, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating legal opinions customarily required by banks.
- Research and advice on finance related matters with respect to enforcement, priority and security.
- Ongoing communication with international law firms and international banks.
- Registering security required by applicable law.
- Review and negotiate key corporate documents, such as sale and purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreement.
- Corporate law advice, with a focus on the Cyprus Companies Law and related case law.
- Due diligence of corporate affairs of Cypriot companies.
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- 4+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar role is a must.
- Common law legal and academic background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English.