Junior Financial Analyst (6215)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46738 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Financial Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will hold an academic background relating to Finance, Data Analysis, Mathematics and/or Statistics and will be highly proficient with MS Excel. Any knowledge of Power BI and/or Tableau will be considered a significant advantage.
- Analysing finance data and preparing financial reports and management accounts.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic business projects.
- Work with IT department to improve development of program reports and data integrity.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau/PowerBI/Excel.
- Define and propose requirements for new metrics based on stakeholders’ information needs.
- Ad hoc reporting/ data analysis (ad hoc analysis support of business users, hypothesis checking, metrics evaluation).
- Completing daily operational tasks as required by the business.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis for business leadership.
- Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- Reconcile data and reports, resolve discrepancies and collaborate across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively.
- Obtaining, transforming, and processing electronic product data files from vendors.
- Analyse customer account issues to determine source causes to contribute to continuous process improvements.
- Collect and organize information from platforms and database.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Ensure accurate reporting in financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- University degree in Economics, Business Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office software (pivot tables).
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Basic Knowledge of Power BI /Tableau.
- Ability to translate financial data into words.
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Analyses financial information and reports as directed or as part of a continuous audit/monitoring review.
- Communicates and cooperates with other departments regarding customer activity as well as data variances and resolutions.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Experience in metrics/ measures definition and financial modelling.
- Strong mathematical skills and statistical toolkit would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated work experience in a Finance, Reconciliation, Back Office position or any other relevant field.
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist.