Client Accountant (6082)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46736 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary services with offices across the world, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Accountant to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance and/or Economics and possess approximately 2-3+ years of relevant professional experience either working in Client Accounting or Audit. Proven experience with the preparation of Financial Statements using Caseware is essential and previous experience with the preparation of payroll will be considered a significant advantage. Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of the Greek language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Maintaining company Accounts and preparing periodic management reports, for a varied portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated corporate entities predominantly made up of Cypriot limited companies.
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable.
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits.
- Preparing corporate tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisors when applicable.
- Preparing payroll for clients’ employees.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies.
- Assisting clients in implementation of holding, investing, financing, intellectual property as well as real estate companies.
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings when applicable.
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Ideally working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA), although this is not essential.
- Approximately 2-3+ years of relevant experience within the fields of Client Accounting or Audit is a must.
- Experience in preparation of Financial Statements using Caseware.
- Experience in payroll preparation function using E-Soft or other payroll software is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Greek is considered a significant advantage.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
- You can work independently, while also possessing risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information.
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible.