MT4/5 Platform Administrator (5841)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46735 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a progressive, International Investment Firm offering brokerage services across various affiliates and subsidiaries, we are seeking to recruit an MT4/5 Platform Administrator to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible MT4 & MT5 platform configurations and platform monitoring to ensure stability and expected performance. You will therefore have a strong background and knowledge of the MT4 & MT5 trading platforms from a technical perspective as well as sound knowledge of monitoring tools such as Corner Bowl, Zabbix and Grafana.
- MT4 and MT5 platform configurations.
- Monitor the platform's health and resources to ensure stability and expected performance.
- Analyze platforms performance, troubleshooting and perform/coordinate any required changes for trading infrastructure (VMs, architecture, applications).
- Integration, testing, and support MQ native, third party and inhouse: tools, software, plugins.
- Access management for all platforms.
- Design and implement failover procedures and automated backups for trading platforms and FIX engines.
- Manage and maintain MT server stability, security and optimization.
- Generate reports that can assist the management of company.
- Work closely with IT departments.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Propose changes and new technologies based on market trends.
- Good understanding of MT4/MT5 core structure and components (MT4’s (DC, failover, and Main) and MT5’s (Access Server, Backup, History server, Main Servers, Trade Servers).
- Good understanding of XC/OZ core structure and components will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the monitoring tools like Corner Bowl, Zabbix, Grafana.
- Solid knowledge of database technology, design physical and logical DB models, including writing complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures and functions.
- Windows Powershell or MSDOS command line knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, Java is a plus) will be considered an advantage.
- Basic Networking and Windows Server administration knowledge.
- Quick learner and eager to grow professionally.
- Diagnose technical problems such as delays, malfunctions, and errors to determine the true cause of the problem and provide a (workable/reasonable/optimal) solution in a reasonable timeframe.
- Orally explain or present (technical) information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals and/or groups in a clear, accurate and understandable manner.
- Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc.
- Excellent analytical skillsets.
- Logical and structural thinking.
- Great team player with ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to multitask.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.