This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BD46634 Type: Full time
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a Design Lead to join our Marketing team at our offices in Limassol or Nicosia.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Driving continuous innovation and improvements
- Leading design strategy by evaluating and identifying the intersection of business growth, customer needs, and technical opportunities
- Ability to lead a wide range of design projects, and stay engaged with their own hands-on design tasks
- Conceptualizing, developing and producing design solutions that meet business goals across a range of visual mediums and tactics, including, but not limited to, websites, social media, email, eBooks, static and rich banner ads, data visualization/infographics, digital assessment tools, presentations and traditional/print channels and tactics
- Designing and engaging responsive landing pages
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Conducting website testing
- Collaborating with internal Marketing/Communications, Content and Digital teams to understand marketing goals, requirements and audience needs/behaviours and to translate into effective design solutions
- Collaborating with internal Design Team on workflow, assignments and best practices
- Ensuring consistency of brand and creative across digital and offline touch points.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree in Graphic design, Web design, or any other equivalent field
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant senior design experience in a fast-paced Forex/Fintech/ or similar industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English language
- Proficient of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Knowledge of Figma will be considered an advantage
- Awareness of new design trends and their implementation through a creative vision
- Ability to switch gears easily between multiple projects
- Can-do spirit and team player mentality
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors and resolve
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Performance-based bonuses upon completion of training
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
*Portfolio of previous work is mandatory.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we can contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally, and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.