Business Development Manager (6139)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46613 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should hold prior Business Development and/or Sales experience within the Forex industry and possess the ability to create and develop Affiliate/IB partnerships in both new and existing markets. Any existing relationships are highly desirable and excellent communication skills in English are essential. Our client offers a highly vibrant and engaging working environment as well as excellent corporate benefits.
- Create affiliate/IB partnerships in new or established markets.
- Assist with the on-boarding of IB’s/affiliates.
- Represent the company at industry events and stay updated on industry trends.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Use a professional network to generate new business.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop, and manage key client relationships among others.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Keep up to date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in Business Development or Sales within the Forex Industry.
- Existing network of IBs is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Financial markets.
- High fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Any additional language will be a plus.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Corporate fund.
- Discount benefit card scheme.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.
- Paid 21 days holidays per year.