This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PF46593 Type: Full time
PHC Franchised Restaurants Public Ltd., the largest company of franchised restaurants representing top brands such as Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, Burger King, PAUL, wagamama, Caffè Nero, Jamie Oliver Restaurants, along with beloved local concepts including Verde, Tavernaki, Pier One, and Catercom Catering, is looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join our Marketing team in Nicosia.
We embrace change and as we evolve, we count on our people to keep thinking creatively. We appreciate you for who you are and everything you could be, maximizing your potential and all capabilities you have. If you are an energetic and passionate team player, we want to hear from you!
As a Brand Manager at PHC you will develop, lead and execute all marketing activities of some of our brands in Cyprus. You will be working closely with the operations team, as well as external agencies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive traffic and profitability.
- Lead and execute marketing campaigns and communications – strategic brand & direction, instore and external marketing activity, point of sale and local store activity
- Manage internal relationships with store teams, ops management, as well as international franchisee teams, to drive the brand forward
- Manage external partnerships and collaborations – PR, promotional, events
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of BTL and ATL media, including digital
- Support product development and manage new product launches
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Create, analyse and present sales reports for future planning and marketing plans to upper management
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to lead and manage projects
- Creative thinker, problem solver, with strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Budget management and analytical skills to forecast
- Excellent Greek and English language in written and oral form
- Computer literate (word, PowerPoint, excel and e-commerce) able to produce quality reports and presentations
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package according to the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Full training on international standards of the brands the candidate will represent.
- Great discounts at more than 100+ restaurants of the Group.
- Continuous development and structured career path.
- Free staff meals
All interested applicants should forward their CV with the code C_BrandManager_PHC until 17/12/2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be handled with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.