Head of Marketing (6305)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46529 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Head of Marketing to join their team based in either Limassol or Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for setting marketing goals and objectives, including planning, implementing and managing the marketing content strategy of the company. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Marketing, PR, Communications, Business or any other relevant field and possess approximately 5+ years of proven marketing experience ideally within Forex, FinTech, Financial Services or any other relevant online industry. Proven managerial experience is a must as well as strong knowledge of digital marketing concepts. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Set marketing goals and objectives as well as plan, implement and manage the marketing content strategy.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company and keep the marketing budget in check.
- Determine and track KPIs on a regular basis and prepare reports for the Marketing Department.
- Analyse the company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Initiate and implement measurable strategies, set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop and lead company’s global marketing and communication strategies.
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns customized to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads.
- Position the company’s brand in a clear and consistent way in all marketing strategies and tactics to increase awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, and motivate our target audience.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bring your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Nurture existing relationships with key partners, aligning mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs.
- Report directly to the Director.
- BSc/MSc in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any other relevant field.
- Approximately 5+ years of professional experience in the Forex, Financial, FinTech or Online Industry.
- Proven experience in a managerial position is a must.
- Solid experience in all marketing practices.
- Understanding of different web tools and marketing software.
- Experience in Google AdWords or Facebook Ads or Mobile Marketing or any other paid advertising mediums.
- Strategic perception in areas related to content, SEO and social media.
- Excellent knowledge of English language both verbal and written.
- Analytical, planning, organizing and time-management skills.
- Result oriented, confident enthusiast and dynamic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund scheme.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's and personal performance.
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development.