This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB46490 Type: Full time
Prime Property Group is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Site Engineer for Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Overseeing building works
- Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries
- Subcontractors coordination and management
- Manage labor costs
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 years experience in construction
- Project Management skills
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Languages: English and Greek
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV