Real Estate Lawyer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PT46473 Type: Full time
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you'd like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the "Europe's Best Workplaces ™ 2021", we are looking for a Real Estate Lawyer for our offices in Limassol.
- Reviewing and drafting of corporate, finance, commercial agreements including but not limited to Sale Purchase Agreements, Reservation Agreements, Lease Agreements, Loan Agreements, license agreements, etc;
- Working with the Land Registry Department & Tax Department
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports on real estate projects;
- Providing legal opinions on property management, zoning violations, restrictions and agreements on real estate, property taxes, and value estimates;
- Consult with clients on legal issues related to residential and commercial real estate, tenants and neighbours, commercial leasing, and private property ownership.
- Responsible for the legal aspects of real estate matters such as land developments, purchases of property and asset transfers;
- Negotiate on behalf of clients and help them to reach settlement agreements;
- Perform KYC on counterparties;
- 3 years’ experience the Real Estate environment
- University Degree in law
- Qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Cysec certification will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Contract Law and Property Law/Regulations
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office/Outlook/Excel etc.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
- Effective team worker
- Responsible and reliable person
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria - Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy - Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow link to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oM0Alfwr&s=carierista