Data Entry Clerk (5881)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR46456 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established International company operating in the Manufacturing sector, we are seeking to recruit a Data Entry Clerk to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating and inputting business critical information into the Company’s internal databases. You will export data into databases including CRM Systems, perform data searches and file digital documents as part of your key duties and responsibilities. Outstanding organisational skills are essential, as well as excellent attention to detail. Fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Maintaining and further developing the company’s database and CRM system.
- Monitoring database activities.
- Reviewing and entering data information into the appropriate databases.
- Retrieving data for team members upon request.
- Extracting data from CRM system, creating procedures and techniques to maximise CRM data.
- Performing data searches.
- Preparing and submitting reports to Management.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of marketing activities.
- Coordinating with marketing, sales and other internal teams as required.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology or related field is ideal.
- Proven experience in database administration and CRM systems is highly desirable, but not essential.
- High proficiency with MS Excel.
- Excellent English language skills are a must.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Communication, teamwork and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.